Roll The Dice !

BF_Basse

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:16 pm
I think it's better the way it is now.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 syssouffle

Edited 30 August 2012 - 9:54 pm by syssouffle
v3.0 uploaded, finally no big new but good improvements for gameplay.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 _Blood_Kill_

Posted 31 August 2012 - 1:36 am
Azzru I love your map. It's awesome. One of the most fun and addicting maps I've played.

But I have a question, Why you removed the Night/Day event? It was unexpected and funny...

Anyway, good job ;1thumbup
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 syssouffle

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:21 am
Mmmm i don't know if all players think like you, i didn't seen players who seem to like this. And some players ask me to remove.

Also triggering it's a lot boring to make or change with management of gaia outpost. I concluded that it was not worth it.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Maki_

Posted 4 September 2012 - 8:44 pm
Is it posibble for the panic not to kill your teammates? I was playing 2v2v2v2 and my friend used panic so I could kill one player with siege ram but the panic also killed me...
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 its_n3tino

Edited 5 September 2012 - 3:16 am by its_n3tino
Azzzru first of all i love this map more with every update, you must be a genius trigger-man. With version 3.3 you put a ultimate at 150 kills, but i don't think anybody will ever see this ultimate power unless all players agree to feed one of the players till he reaches 150 kills. :) Secondly, thanks for removing those 2 villagers on top which gave free kill to blue or teal. Thirdly, love the power number on tower indicating more or less the number of kills. Man you release so many updates that now i check this thread every day before i host first game just to see if new version is out. Keep doing what you are doing we all love and can't get enough of this map, i've even not missed CBA which i played for 3 years non-stop.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 syssouffle

Edited 5 September 2012 - 10:02 am by syssouffle
I'm glad that you like it and it's a pleasure for me to improve a map which players like :D

Ultimate power will be ajusted at 125 kills but not less... I added this reward to prevent long game. I don't want players get it every game it's too much abused.

If there are a lot of new version currently it's just because i want a good basic map (no bug and exellent gameplay), in 3,4 there will be also team dectection for intelligent panic. After it will be probably some big udapte but rarely, i have some fun idea in my head ^^
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 DeFaCeR

Edited 7 September 2012 - 8:48 am by DeFaCeR
Hey, I play your map a lot on Gameranger. It's great. I have a few comments:

1) Make it so that when I buy an 'extra' panic, it does panic, so that I don't have to scroll to the island and delete a new palisade wall. I have died several times because it took too long for me to send the trade cart and then get to the island to delete the palisade wall. When my tower is being trebbed by God's Own Sling, I really don't have time for a two-step panic.

2) This is a small balance issue: players whose towers are on the corners are at an advantage because units cannot be healed by being in the center while attacking their towers. I usually target middle towers just so that my unit can be healed while attacking.

3) My biggest issue with this game (and others who I've talked to tend to agree), is that noobs can come in and just continually attack your tower every time they spawn, and even the most experienced player will be dead in 5 minutes. This has become very frustrating. I realize this is to some extent unavoidable in this game, but it's the only game where good players can be killed very easily by noobs. Maybe a 'reflect' powerup where for a few (10-30) seconds your tower reflects the damage it receives onto an opponent might be a cool way to make it less easy for noobs to kill experienced players. It can be marked by a colored flag so that experienced players won't fall for it... Not sure if it can be coded though.

4) I love your game ! Keep it up.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 TimeToDie

Posted 5 September 2012 - 9:59 pm
i hate they maps i like CBA offical map
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 _Sharp_

Posted 5 September 2012 - 10:50 pm
Nice concept and certainly original. But for some reason when i played the game, it produced massive "computer" lag.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 5 September 2012 - 11:22 pm
_Sharp_ wrote:
Nice concept and certainly original. But for some reason when i played the game, it produced massive "computer" lag.

The stone age is stil close for u
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 DeFaCeR

Edited 7 September 2012 - 8:48 am by DeFaCeR
bugs:
-I was Vikings and didn't get elite berserks as a civ bonus. I forgot what color I was.
-p5 bought +2 hp /sec for tower and flag didn't show up
-p1 deleted a monk and he got booted
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 syssouffle

Edited 7 September 2012 - 9:09 pm by syssouffle
Elite berserks will be added i forgotten but there isn't flag which appear when you bought +2HP/sec it's only when you bough the second +2 HP/sec. You can't be booted when you delete a monk... But with monk with a relic it's different, i will try to fix but just stop steal relics it's stupid ^^.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 its_n3tino

Posted 9 September 2012 - 8:04 pm
Azzzru i came here to tell you about the respawn thing and it's been fixed, you work pretty fast :). Now i was just wondering if you like the idea of adding an "instant panic" upgrade next to the panic upgrade at store. The instant panic would not give you a palisade it would just kill the units as soon as you buy it. Also what do you think about adding Vikings infantry bonus as it shows in tech tree to other infantry units when you are Vikings? You have added Aztec infantry bonus, i don't know if that would make vikings too powerful or what do you think? I don't know if you play on GR but if u do, my ID is 663850 come play a few matches sometime. ;happycry
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 TimeToDie

Posted 9 September 2012 - 10:00 pm
u should make video for how to play ;smiletongue

連結 | 回應 | 引用
123[4]56789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 316 posts
轉至討論版面:
30 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 29 guests
Google