Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[7th]Like_Gg___

Edited 2 August 2012 - 10:42 am by [7th]Like_Gg___
I'll add fury seems legit :)

lustful has the potential to be a 2 minute map... would need to do bo3 of that and it's too complex for ppl to handle doing a bo3 in a bo3 so I left it out, same as tower wars

-.-

So... why allow smosh? 11 Should be bo3 and archers blood too.

If u want a bo tourney, dont allow camp maps. Like HF turks(change civ to huns), gwarz teuts (if close game) and no mcb maps, can take years.

Lustufl, kot, europe are interesting alternative maps.
- Dodgeball and hold the flag its the same ****.
- Linewars its ''ok'' its diferent
And wtf, R1 - Dodgeball Teams v3 - Brits. R3 - Dodgeball FFA v2 (TBD) , two diferents dodgeballs ?
- Aow its ok <3
- Monk parade rox 11
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 2 August 2012 - 2:12 pm by RIP_TreasoN_
if you're gonna make a tournament you cant just add what you want to add.. atleast put europe in as its a legitimate alternative map that many people still play.

I've added over 27 maps..... the best, most competitive and most popular......

Alternative wise, I only ever see Eot hosting europe, (yes there are randomers who play it with you, rm players and vicious - but they won't enter the tournament... I'm 100% ) that would be like putting Diamond blood.. purely unfair since only RIP_ and smokingmonkey ever played it my guess.......... I put maps that the majority of players know and maps that won't last a few minutes, but hopefully won't last over 20-40 aoc mins.. euro has the potential to last way too long and besides that we've had like 2 euro tournaments and another one being hosted soon, there are lots of maps you could argue about this for...... for the most part I'd agree and add them to the list but Euro is a nono. I've added lots of bloods I don't like/am not very good at it, same with CB's and linewars/aow/dodgeball ffa..... so don't start saying I'm only adding what I'm good at :P I won't even be playing if I don't get mod help.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]I3en

Edited 2 August 2012 - 2:13 pm by [Eot_]I3en
There are many players playing europe... If you only want to put maps you play, then say it !
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 2 August 2012 - 2:17 pm by RIP_TreasoN_
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
There are many players playing europe...

Well euro has it's own tournament soon apparently according to the VCOM staff so I'm not putting it......
the community is small and secluded or venture into rm ... I'm doing this for CS players.

I don't play HF, Khans, Path, Dessert, Dome, Fury, CBX, MCB, MCB Classic, Linewars, Dodge FFA .. or at least not very well so don't say that ben lol.. and I'm sure others will be added that I don't play, but Euro is not going to be added... the tournaments are literally run by Eot as it is.. that's why I'm hosting.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 2 August 2012 - 2:26 pm
U didnt answer. You didnt add lustful because its 2min map and need bo3. But u add smosh (1min game) and archers blood. And what about having 2 dodgeballs + hold the flag? 3 Diferent names but still the same map. Alternative should be Dodge , Kot, Aow, Battlebots and euro/lustful/linewars
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 2:28 pm
So... why allow smosh? 11 Should be bo3 and archers blood too.

If u want a bo tourney, dont allow camp maps. Like HF turks(change civ to huns), gwarz teuts (if close game) and no mcb maps, can take years.

And wtf, R1 - Dodgeball Teams v3 - Brits. R3 - Dodgeball FFA v2 (TBD) , two diferents dodgeballs ?
- Aow its ok <3
- Monk parade rox 11

The problem is timing Fran :S if we make all the maps that should be bo3, bo3..... will take so much time. If anything Smosh would be bo3 I agree but archers doesn't really need to be. Let's see how many show up on the night and at what time, I can easily change it.

HF is mainly played turks, always has, Eot are practically the only HF huns players......... I'm not saying anymore. Tbh Turks gives people like [KsN] a better chance because it's one of their played bloods.

Gwarz is true, it can turn into a camp map but not very common. If it were my choice I'd choose mongols, that way generally someone is spawned by imp because of even a little advantage, but all of the blood players **** and moan because they can't keep up. Gwarz is a popular blood, one of the all time bests and it will stay lol.

MCB - I take your point about MCB Classic, I am going to remove it actually, it will take forever even without camping. MCB V5 though will stay, if you win hero, you can h/r castles, It's not really a camp map unless you tie with hereos which is very unlikely.

- Aow its ok <3
- Monk parade rox 11[/quote]

We have recently had a lustful and kot tournament, got a euro one coming up... not to mention I sense a slight bias there towards your best maps... HTF and Dodge are quite different, HTF you've got to hold a flag, it's an entirely diff layout, and you get units/upgrades for kills... very different. Also can't just hit/run like mad same with dodge, you gotta get a good angle to shoot, but HTF very popular alternative map with RIP/[KsN]/BalaaM/BaR and [FS] clans atm so I'd say it needs to be there.
TBD - to be decided, I don't like dodge FFA it has many bugs and lasts long, I will probably be hosting linewars instead. Monk parade hahaha! and no for the last 'Mystery' one I have something in mind.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:21 pm
You know nothing about the europe community and your posts prove that.

Just be honest and say you dont want to include it and stop talking out ur ass. The europe community is not 'small and secluded' nor is it only 'eot'.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Edited 2 August 2012 - 3:38 pm by [7th]Like_Gg___
Maybe euro 1v1 can take so long yeah, prob with other rm maps like aow are enought. The problem is time as u said, but still allowing cba mayas and more camp maps 11. Never see any eot playing hero fest huns, the only guy i saw playing this map with huns was fuja and he's not here.
Im not trying to play my best maps, if i want i can make my own tourney 11, just helping.

Sign me i will pick cba maya and hero fest turk. Lets see how long my first round take.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:41 pm
If zanchy plays in this then it's about who complains the most
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:41 pm
Well euro has it's own tournament soon apparently according to the VCOM staff so I'm not putting it......
the community is small and secluded or venture into rm ... I'm doing this for CS players.

I don't play HF, Khans, Path, Dessert, Dome, Fury, CBX, MCB, MCB Classic, Linewars, Dodge FFA .. or at least not very well so don't say that ben lol.. and I'm sure others will be added that I don't play, but Euro is not going to be added... the tournaments are literally run by Eot as it is.. that's why I'm hosting.

OH **** YAAAAAAAAAAAA.

We got a date on this?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Edited 2 August 2012 - 4:23 pm by [Eot_]I3en
censored
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:46 pm
mX > all. Any day. Any map. Any Gym. Any shirt off contest.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:47 pm
I could be wrong but doesnt Vicious have a stronger team?

Eot has what? Cav,Vol...?
Vicious Ben,Hood...?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:52 pm
You know nothing about the europe community and your posts prove that.

Just be honest and say you dont want to include it and stop talking out ur ass. The europe community is not 'small and secluded' nor is it only 'eot'.

No you're wrong, I know who sits in the CS lobby when I'm online and plays it...........
and tbh hardly any of them , maybe 3/50 are even likely to join up....... so I really don't care,
Euro can take very long, I don't like it, it's got a tournament coming up and I'm not hosting it, plz stop ****ing and talking trash all of you, this is a sign up thread, if you're not going to make constructive comments about the maps / sign up then plz stop posting :S

Fran added
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 3:56 pm
I could be wrong but doesnt Vicious have a stronger team?

Eot has what? Cav,Vol...?
Vicious Ben,Hood...?

We have Snowz and Omar!!! I think we lose -100 points because we have Donnie and Raven.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
12[3]4567891011121314151617181920
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 298 posts
轉至討論版面:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

What's popular right now: