Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

elfend

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:34 pm
zanchy you could write in your tournament please
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 August 2012 - 5:37 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
RIP_SaVaGe wrote:
why in the **** is evryone always cry about the gay ass europe map jesus cry the **** about it some more its not in the tourny and u gonna talk him into it lol get the **** out of here stop whining like little ****es seriously ****en bunch of babys every single tuornament always faggot ass euro map brought into it you literally see noboody ever hosting it but maybe once a day i might see the gay map lil babys host your own **** if u wanna cry
Calm down princess

People aren't arguing to add europe, they're arguing over his reasoning. If he is just honest and says he doesn't want to add it because he doesn't like the map then fine.

I hope that explanation saved your mother a beating.

Also Zanchy, when faggot who said he would not post on voobly again said 'random maps'/ i believe he meant random CS maps that nobody plays.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:37 pm
Calm down princess

Also Zanchy, when faggot who said he would not post on voobly again said 'random maps'/ i believe he meant random CS maps that nobody plays.

LOL @ FAGGOT!

oh well that would be a great idea and id love to do it but......... everybody would cry if i played for sure then because i play all of the maps nobody plays xD i made them the most popular because me and RIP_ do lots of FFA/tg clan games in maps such as diamond blood, random cb, flame of eturnity and what not maps ppl forgot or dnt know it would be slightly unfair
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:37 pm
RIP_SaVaGe wrote:
why in the **** is evryone always cry about the gay ass europe map jesus cry the **** about it some more its not in the tourny and u gonna talk him into it lol get the **** out of here stop whining like little ****es seriously ****en bunch of babys every single tuornament always faggot ass euro map brought into it you literally see noboody ever hosting it but maybe once a day i might see the gay map lil babys host your own **** if u wanna cry
I feel my IQ slowly dwindling whenever I have to read a post by you.

You have like 3 versions of RCB but wont add Europe even though you can just easily use the 1v1 Euro map (Euro L2P) which is a lot smaller and games wont last 'long' in most cases as you claim.. your alternative picks are completely biased towards yourself and thats easy to see.

and what blood maps did you pick that are ones you dont know? I see majority of them are all maps you know so please dont use your counter argument that you actually made it non bias.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:38 pm
elfend wrote:
zanchy you could write in your tournament please

do you mean you want to join or what? hablame a mi en espanol si quieres
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:41 pm

You have like 3 versions of RCB but wont add Europe even though you can just easily use the 1v1 Euro map (Euro L2P) which is a lot smaller and games wont last 'long' in most cases as you claim.. your alternative picks are completely biased towards yourself and thats easy to see.

and what blood maps did you pick that are ones you dont know? I see majority of them are all maps you know so please dont use your counter argument that you actually made it non bias.

;cry sean, stop talking about europe....... if u guys need that 1 map so much that u cant do well out of the other 26 then that says a lot
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:44 pm
its about principle zanchy, majority of anyone that matters doesnt care about your tournament or will probably play in it.. you'll have all of your clan play and a few outsiders.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:44 pm
RIP_SaVaGe wrote:

Rav youre a PAN.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:47 pm
Quote:

What do u know if it isnt sean opening his ****sexual mouth some more ovbiously walks around with a hard on when he trolls me or gary.....rofl now theres the real joke alllow europe ban sean for pure gayness
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:48 pm
Why not Grave or Woa?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:49 pm
Why not Grave or Woa?
because zanchy doesnt play those and he would rather use 3 versions of RCB as picks in HIS tournament.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Aegrod__

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:51 pm
sign
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AMSTERDAMNED

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:51 pm
IMO I doubt anyone in the euro community needs a tournament to decide who the best players are , we all respect each other and we all have a pretty good understanding of how good everyone is .

BUT , if you're going to add alternative maps to this tourney EUROPE is the only alternative map played competitively on a regular basis , so it would be more than fair to add it . If you don't wanna add euro to alternative map picks , either remove alternative maps all together or change the title to something more suitable.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:52 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]I3en

Edited 2 August 2012 - 5:54 pm by [Eot_]I3en
The thing is you write best of the best tournament, but you don't add europe, which is a very challenging map, and usually (100%) played quicker than ffa RCB.

1vs1 europe can be played in 30 min on fast speed (ie 15min) on the map without islands.

Art of war games are much longer than any other maps here. Yet you added it !

連結 | 回應 | 引用
1234[5]67891011121314151617181920
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 298 posts
轉至討論版面:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests