Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:28 am
i am hosting a tournament, as i said prolly not even playing.

Id be very impressed if you don't play and run an event properly. I have my own opinions about what will happen but there is no reason to add to the drama. Im sure the response would be very Eot biased anyways.

Also your biggest mistake thus far is losing control of your thread. If you really want to moderate a good event you need to maintain control from the start. Anyone who has read this thread as I just have should come to the conclusion that this thread is a joke. The only positive is all the banter keeps you on hot content. Title is also an issue I don't think there is a solid cs player who has viewed this thread and taken it seriously out side of your clan mates of course.

Can't play tomorrow anyways.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:30 am
#1 Stryker
#2-999 Strykers disciples
#1000 Zanchy

Why do we need a tournament to prove what we already know ;?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:33 am
#1 Stryker
#2-999 Strykers disciples
#1000 Zanchy

Why do we need a tournament to prove what we already know ;?
Bayor beats zanchy 2 ez.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:34 am
Gwarz and death are so similar...... they're the same map but deathrow has no vils/market, I don't think I should have 2 of practically the same map :S
RCB Gold - Celts, Japs, Mongols, Mayans, Brits, Sar.
RCB Classic - Celts, Japs, Mongols, Mayans, Brits, Sar.

LOL, of course not.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Gwarz and death are so similar...... they're the same map but deathrow has no vils/market, I don't think I should have 2 of practically the same map :S
About as similar as the different RCB/"10th" maps are ;w00t
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Id be very impressed if you don't play and run an event properly. I have my own opinions about what will happen but there is no reason to add to the drama. Im sure the response would be very Eot biased anyways.

Also your biggest mistake thus far is losing control of your thread. If you really want to moderate a good event you need to maintain control from the start. Anyone who has read this thread as I just have should come to the conclusion that this thread is a joke. The only positive is all the banter keeps you on hot content. Title is also an issue I don't think there is a solid cs player who has viewed this thread and taken it seriously out side of your clan mates of course.

Can't play tomorrow anyways.

I don't have control of posts here :( how can I moderate the forum
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:47 am

hving said that other people have asked for it too now so it's added
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 KrOxTeR

Posted 3 August 2012 - 1:51 am
hving said that other people have asked for it too now so it's added
ty :)
alternative.. not maps.
batle boots ttd ii ttf?
i think TTD II Need Good Strat and not map in two minuts maybe 20-30 or more..
u can destroy wonders.. and take martel or chinnese more ap or hp in ur towers i think need more maps in alternative not only dodgeballs or one unit move :/
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 3 August 2012 - 2:11 am
TTD II is a great map but it takes so ****ing long

ive had 1v1s go to rams....hours long

TTD I is better for 1v1 but no one plays it anymore
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 2:32 am
I don't have control of posts here :( how can I moderate the forum

Pretty easy tbh...
When someone says
if you're gonna make a tournament you cant just add what you want to add.. atleast put europe in as its a legitimate alternative map that many people still play.

You say: 'No.'
Instead of...
I've added over 27 maps..... the best, most competitive and most popular......

Alternative wise, I only ever see Eot hosting europe, (yes there are randomers who play it with you, rm players and vicious - but they won't enter the tournament... I'm 100% ) that would be like putting Diamond blood.. purely unfair since only RIP_ and smokingmonkey ever played it my guess.......... I put maps that the majority of players know and maps that won't last a few minutes, but hopefully won't last over 20-40 aoc mins.. euro has the potential to last way too long and besides that we've had like 2 euro tournaments and another one being hosted soon, there are lots of maps you could argue about this for...... for the most part I'd agree and add them to the list but Euro is a nono. I've added lots of bloods I don't like/am not very good at it, same with CB's and linewars/aow/dodgeball ffa..... so don't start saying I'm only adding what I'm good at :P I won't even be playing if I don't get mod help.

This just turns the thread into a joke. Sorry but I have already read this same thread 20+ times where you degrade Europe because its an "Eot" map. This happened on page 3 and im still reading about Europe through out the whole thread. The 1st statement is also unnecessary. Your implying that Europe is not one of the 27 best/most competitive/most popular maps when it clearly is one of the more competitive/popular maps in CS.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 3 August 2012 - 3:21 am by RIP_TreasoN_
not popular relatively but...
TTD I , isnt that like star td?

that can be used

not that i have the map :S
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 ____AhMad____

Posted 3 August 2012 - 3:01 am
sing me in ;)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 3 August 2012 - 3:41 am
TTD I is nothing like star td

it just hasnt been played in about 5 years
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 3 August 2012 - 4:21 am
TTD I is nothing like star td

it just hasnt been played in about 5 years

worth a guess
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 FlexingLLama

Posted 3 August 2012 - 6:58 am
Is Zanchy a girl? Gets treated like one....

GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

連結 | 回應 | 引用
12345678910[11]121314151617181920
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 298 posts
轉至討論版面:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

What's popular right now: