Is there a pattern to finding sheep?

Shishigami

Posted 15 October 2015 - 4:04 pm
I'm pretty new to AoE and trying to get a build order down right now but one thing I'm struggling with is finding sheep.

Currently I just move my scout all around my TC while villagers are building the first two houses, but often the villagers finish way before I find the patch of 4 sheep and my villagers are just idling around. Is there a trick to finding them?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 October 2015 - 4:52 pm
You use 1 of your villagers to find sheep too, and you use sheep to find sheep.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 15 October 2015 - 5:06 pm
or use your moving building so you can use anything you build as a scout
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ VGT ]TikitakaAttacka

Posted 25 November 2015 - 1:31 am
['RB']Dan wrote:
or use your moving building so you can use anything you build as a scout

and this is how u get 6k posts *clap clap*
btw there is a moving buildings mod by gallas, but thats clearly off-topic.

as for finding sheep: if u cant see any you build a house w/ 2 (so u dont get idle tc), scout w/ scout + the other vill as Marvel said. it can also help to build the first houses 1-2 tiles further back if u dont see the sheeps as a couple sec walking time isnt as crippling as very early loom or idle tc. if ur vill + scout cant find anything give the two house builders control groups so u can start scouting w/ them too once the house is built. send ur gather point to berries if need be. if they spawn in really unlucky positions and u cant get enough food to keep continue building vills just make loom. if u found sheep and have like 3-4 vills running around all over the place its the one time where town bell makes sense.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Wa6

Edited 12 January 2016 - 10:45 am by Wa6
game starts

hccc
, ctrl+1 1click[scout]
. ctrl+21click[scout]
. ctrl+3etc1click[scout]
. 1click[scout]
ctrl1 1click[multiple rally point scout]
ctrl2 1click[multiple rally point scout]
ctrl3 1click[multiple rally point scout]
ctrletc 1click[multiple rally point scout]
when you find sheep, if you find sheep, all villager groupings to tc ALWAYS KILL ALL PRODUCE UNDER TC OTHERWISE YOU LOOK LIKE A ROOK NOOB SCUM BAG **** STAIN.

if not playing huns
. b e etc

scout group 1 until you're segmenting main groups of focus archers/raiding with knights/or w/e
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [7th]And1zeas

Edited 25 February 2016 - 12:25 am by [7th]And1zeas
You whistle in your microphone (but mic needed obviously) untill they come to you.
Making sheep noises helps too.

I've once made wolf noises and my sheep ran all the way to my enemy base :(.
Not trying that again :(.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 MassKiller

Posted 3 December 2016 - 12:02 pm
move your scout in circles around the TC when the game starts . you will fine 4 sheeps immediately .. until the 4 sheeps are eaten you will probably find your remaining 4 sheeps if you move your scout around TC . bigger circle everytime ... you will also find gold pile stone pile and a chunk of trees..

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

O que é popular agora:
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (76 usuários)
Word Association (67 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (62 usuários)
AoKTS updates (37 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (13 usuários)
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: