[PanCs]dargas3120

Posted 30 August 2017 - 2:42 pm
Hi, had an issue with my game window recently : [You must login to view link]

didn't manage to fix this so I had to restart voobly and my next game went fine
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 kitt

Posted 30 August 2017 - 7:13 pm
hi
auto scrolling to the screen edge is usually a compatibility problem with another app you have open/running. installed anything new lately?
Do you have a Zune installed? if so uninstall and try.
keyboard/mouse, see if replacing them or altering their port position helps.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [PanCs]dargas3120

Edited 20 September 2017 - 8:59 pm by [PanCs]dargas3120
hi, i've had that issue again, it stays in windowed but the game is in full screen, so i can't do anything but manually quit the game

edit : since they refused to save when i left, i lost 8 points because of this bug http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16412164
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 22 September 2017 - 1:01 pm by +sunny@voobly
Hi there,

This is not an auto scrolling bug but rather a bug with the window mode. Your screen scrolls because you have your mouse moved to the extreme edges of your bugged window.

The window mode was designed to automatically switch to full screen when the game starts however, in rare cases (such as yours) your game will not be able to make the switch when it starts. This usually happens if there was an interruption (Example: you try to switch to some other window or do something when the game is just about to start). This as I mentioned is a minor bug and the changes are not permanent.

The best thing to do is to resign with a screenshot of your desktop clearly showing the bug and then post a complaint in the complaints section for the game to be reset (i.e. if the other players didn't save the game)

P.S: If you do not touch your keyboard/ mouse after the host clicks on 'Start Game', you will never have this problem.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [PanCs]dargas3120

Posted 22 September 2017 - 8:15 pm
Hi, thanks for your answer. I'll try to follow your advices to not have this issue again in the future. it happened only twice if i remember correctly, on more than one hundred games so it's not really regular issue. Concerning the match, if it happens again i'll remember to take a screenshot before I leave.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:09 pm
Yes, like I mentioned this is a rare occurrence. Never the less feel free to create a new thread should you need help with anything else.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [PanCs]dargas3120

Posted 15 August 2018 - 5:00 am
it happened again, i left and this time they restored ! yay :)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 15 August 2018 - 9:31 am by +sunny@voobly
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Hi there,
If you do not touch your keyboard/ mouse after the host clicks on 'Start Game', you will never have this problem.

Like I did mention earlier this will only happen when you try to click or drag the mouse (perhaps accidentally) just when the game is about to start. While playing in window mode, your game starts at a 786p resolution for your multiplayer game settings window, and then later will go full screen. The bug you are experiencing is when the transition to full screen is interrupted for some reason. To avoid this problem just don't use your mouse or keyboard after the game countdown has begun.

Good luck.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: