Age2hd installation was not detected at

[Eycofcu]epoxe

Edited 7 September 2017 - 8:21 am by [Eycofcu]epoxe
I properly installed a clean aoe2hd as directed in the guide. Bu when i enter room it says:

Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD'
Verifying 'ebueulax.dll' exists...
ebueulax.dll was not found in its proper place.

Your version of the game is not compatible with Voobly.

You must install the most recent 1.0c compatibility pack for Age2HD

Click Yes to have Voobly install the patch for you.

I tried to install Age2HD Compatibility Patch V5 but it gives an error that says this Age2hd installation was not detected at

I was ran game perfectly and smootly before this patch.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Aquila91

Posted 7 September 2017 - 9:36 am
I'm having the same problem!
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eycofcu]epoxe

Posted 7 September 2017 - 1:51 pm
Dear Chris, i tried method that you gave in the link and it did'nt work. Ill try to reinstall windows 10 and try this method again. Thank you for your help. Regards.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Palteza

Posted 7 September 2017 - 7:35 pm
Same here.
Clean installation of HD, running Voobly, the process to install automatically the patch by Voobly not working, so i'm doing it manually and same message as mentioned above : Age2hd installation was not detected at
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Aquila91

Posted 8 September 2017 - 9:58 am
This message came after the latest update was installed.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eycofcu]epoxe

Posted 8 September 2017 - 10:21 am
I reinstalled windows 10 and installed aoe2 hd as explained in

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

It still gives same error. I can't install Age2HD Compatibility Patch V5 with lobby installer and external installer.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Kl3opetra

Edited 10 September 2017 - 2:26 am by Kl3opetra
Same here.

I'll also take the opportunity, since I don't know where else general whine fits best, that the last 2 weeks have been a complete failure regarding updates. Getting the installation thing at every startup, and "download updates" constantly entering lobbies. Probably around 6 or 7+ times now for me just last 2 weeks. Tiresome is just the first name.

Also, why don't you have a decent update strategy in general. Players should be able to choose if they wish to test all the new beta and stuff with tons of bugs and issues with and several updates a day, or stay at some stable version that updates a few times a year max. Disappointed overall.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 GrandaddyPURP

Posted 10 September 2017 - 5:03 pm
This is exactly what's happening to me right now.

I uninstalled AOE2HD through Steam then reinstalled the game with Voobly open. When I launched Voobly and clicked on the AOE2C Lobby the diagnostic tool did nothing so I clicked the link provided and tried to install the file manually. Once I'd extracted and installed the patch files to the correct folder and tried to relaunch the Voobly client it would give me the exact same Diagnostic error message.....

I've tried downloading the Forbidden Kingdom files and done everything possible suggested to resolve this issue over the past 3 days and honestly I have absolutely no idea what to do.

The best answer tech support has been able to give me thus far is "download the game from PirateBay" which I don't want to do.

Has ANYBODY that was getting these error messages been able to bypass or resolve the issue? I really want to play AOE2 on Voobly as it seems to be the closest thing to the MSN Zone which I thought was AWESOME but I'm ready to give up until further notice.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +Vigilant

Posted 10 September 2017 - 6:43 pm
+Vigilant says:
when you run the HD compatibility installer, it puts everything in a folder called "New Folder"

+Vigilant says:
if you copy everything from that, and place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD relaunch voobly and the game diagnostic tool will fix the rest
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Aquila91

Posted 10 September 2017 - 9:46 pm
Thanks Vigilant, that fixed the problem for me!
The first time i did the clean instalation, and it worked fine a long time. I thought that the game diagnostics would fix it automatically. But thanks for updating the article!
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Palteza

Edited 11 September 2017 - 4:10 pm by Palteza
Fixed here.
For some reason the diagnostic tool doesn't download the patch. I installed it manualy, I had to re-enter the lobby twice to perform the whole update. Thanks for your adds to the tuto and for you help.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 pantheon69

Posted 4 October 2017 - 11:04 pm
this works thank you!!
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Emre_Islek

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:58 pm
These did not work for me. is there any other solution??
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [KIO]jaguarmusk

Posted 20 December 2017 - 5:36 pm
There is a step that they do not name, which is to copy and replace all the files of "new folder" and paste it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD".
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 iEncoded

Edited 27 December 2017 - 6:37 am by iEncoded
i'm only able to run the old version of aoe2, without group commands etc.

even tho i got aoe2hd steam version installed and followed the instructions carefully.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 26 posts
轉至討論版面:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

O que é popular agora:
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: