CS - Overall S2

24_King_

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:52 pm
And TTF,Micromania,cba path? Dont count in alt?.
I also have to learn TD and Lotr.
If not the Overall would be something fictitious 24.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 user124641314

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:19 am
24_King_ wrote:
And TTF,Micromania,cba path? Dont count in alt?.
I also have to learn TD and Lotr.
If not the Overall would be something fictitious 24.

literally is what you mean overall 11
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 13 January 2018 - 3:27 pm
Go ahead +1 ,, but it should be fresh start !
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 16 January 2018 - 4:35 am
I also think it would help cs a lot if we can implant it in some major rm tournaments so there is some actual money. Idk how the rm players or sponsors would feel tho

LOL

I've been playing/casting rm for 2+ years now and I am friends with a lot of the top players. No one cares/has ever cared/will ever care about cs maps. I've been trying to explain the maps to people for years and it's like speaking to a wall.

I always said if I win the lottery I would host a major money tournament for cs with like a tiny prize for rm.... Just to see how ****ing furious they would get.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 January 2018 - 9:35 am
I've been playing/casting rm for 2+ years now and I am friends with a lot of the top players. No one cares/has ever cared/will ever care about cs maps. I've been trying to explain the maps to people for years and it's like speaking to a wall.
I seen same with data mods (even if it's based for rm gameplay or unofficial expansions) and just can't figure out why the stubbornness.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ wZ]_Jarvis

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:57 pm
Good idea 1+
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 18 January 2018 - 6:43 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I seen same with data mods (even if it's based for rm gameplay or unofficial expansions) and just can't figure out why the stubbornness.
xD roulette blood is very nice.. but unbalanced lil at start i feel sara vs goth like that..
and game takes longer to finish. otherwise its very good. i request you or that map maker to do some small changes and make it rated or league of it. very good funny map changing enemy units. thats the main part i liked at first time game itself
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 24_King_

Posted 18 January 2018 - 6:51 am
xD roulette blood is very nice.. but unbalanced lil at start i feel sara vs goth like that..
and game takes longer to finish. otherwise its very good. i request you or that map maker to do some small changes and make it rated or league of it. very good funny map changing enemy units. thats the main part i liked at first time game itself
+1
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 _bludgeoner

Edited 26 January 2018 - 7:41 am by _bludgeoner
EDIT: !!!!! average of all ur games! that surely makes new maps a complete no no coz you will go 14++ in bloods in no time and ur avg will look so bad.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 dreamergirl_

Posted 26 January 2018 - 5:24 pm
CS - Overall S2
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 4 May 2018 - 3:17 pm
I think that if top 10 players decline legit challenges from other players they should get -1500 points.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 user124641314

Posted 5 May 2018 - 3:12 am
111111111111111111111111111 good joker you are
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 5 May 2018 - 7:44 pm
I think that if top 10 players decline legit challenges from other players they should get -1500 points.
Stop being salty. Camp is legit better than you in most areas of CS. Accept it.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 _IYIastA_

Edited 5 May 2018 - 8:17 pm by _IYIastA_
If the goal of this was to kill off CS, gotta say its achieving beyond expectation.

I'm with Psi, this overall bull**** is all I see now and its boring. Games are falling every week, hell I can see why people don't want to log on and play when points boosting is becoming the game again. I'm beginning to feel like not logging on at this stage.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [A'w]Ra____

Posted 13 June 2018 - 9:58 pm
i don't understand but i agree <3

連結 | 回應 | 引用
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 90 posts
轉至討論版面:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

Lo más popular ahora: