Game freezing/crashing

Eden_Hazard

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:31 am
Hello,

Just started recently to play on Voobly, and Im having a big problem in games.
The game starts correctly, no problem. I can play the game, no problem.
But whenever I use one of the right-top corner tab (Discussion, Sending tributes, opening Menu, settings), my games freeze, and I simply cannot send any ressources or watch the historic of the discussion, or change a setting. It makes the game really hard to play, almost impossible as I can't send anything.

To make it unfreeze, I just have to alt+tab and then come back to the game, but it makes the tribute window disappear, so I didnt find any way to counter those freezes and to actually send ressources.

I checked on google, asked on streams but I didn't get any solution.

(It's not a PC problem, my steam version works perfectly, and my PC-parts are strong)

Any idea ?

Thanks, and sorry for my english
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 kitt

Posted 16 February 2018 - 1:37 am
hi
i see what you say but have you tried running the game against a team A1 completely off of voobly and see what happens then when you trib.?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Eden_Hazard

Posted 17 February 2018 - 6:10 am
Hi,
I tried, here is the result :
When I play the CD-version or the Steam Version (so both not on Voobly), I have no problem.
I played a game vs 7 AI on Voobly, same problem, couldn't send any tribute, couldn't resign, etc.
The problem comes from Voobly version for sure, but I don't know how to resolve it :v
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 February 2018 - 9:51 am
Hi there,

This is probably related to window mode. Please make sure you have it enabled. Your game room settings must be exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby.

If the problem persists then try changing the patch (1.4 to 1.5 or vice versa).

P.S: Are you using multiple monitors? If yes, try switching to a single monitor and see if the issue prevails.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (80 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (23 Người chơi)
Most legendary aoe player (20 Người chơi)
Devil May Cry (19 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (18 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (17 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (15 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: