WK 5.7.2 changes some hotkeys

yosumi

Edited 18 July 2018 - 4:15 pm by yosumi
After I installed WK 5.7.2 and played with it I noticed that some of my hotkeys were randomly changed. When I afterwards played without WK my hotkeys were normal. And again with WK they were changed. I wonder why? It seems like WK hotkeys also are stored somewhere: if I change a key in one game it will be that also in future games. Now I've manually changed WK hotkeys to what they are supposed to be like but I wonder how I could use "<"? With the help of hotkey editor I managed to add "<" in my normal hotkeys but how to add it in WK hotkeys?

Edit: I'm new in this forum. It seems like Game support subforum would have been a better place for this but how do I move or delete this thread?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 kitt

Posted 19 July 2018 - 1:22 am
hi
i think you need to set up a separate hk profile for each game
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 yosumi

Posted 23 July 2018 - 8:46 pm
Hi,
So what should I do when I wanna play with WK? There's one hotkey file in Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD and this is what the game uses when I play without WK.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Jineapple

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:01 am
If you want to use the same hotkeys as for AoC, there's an option in the installer for that. Alternatively, if you don't want to run it again, you can delete the player1.hki file from \Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AoC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms. If that alone doesn't work, you might also need to copy the player.nfz file from \age2hd to \Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AoC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms (replacing the original file)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 yosumi

Posted 26 July 2018 - 7:54 am
Thank you! I hadn't known the location of WK hk file. Replaced the hk file in there and everything's fine now. :)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 kitt

Posted 26 July 2018 - 1:46 pm
hi
thanks to +Jineapple

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Что интересно прямо сейчас
Word Association (95 пользователи)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (46 пользователи)
AoKTS updates (32 пользователи)
1.6 reward campaing (32 пользователи)
Photos of Voobly Players (23 пользователи)
Forgotten Empires 2.2 for Age of... (17 пользователи)
ThE_0nLy_QuAkE speaks.... (13 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: