Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Conor Mcgregor vs Khabib Nurmagamedov

Poll: Winner
Khabib
Conor
 Playerpro123

Posted 15 October 2018 - 2:49 pm
I think Khabib is not human
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 zahin

Posted 16 October 2018 - 4:32 pm
All the Muslims for Khabib!!! Alhamduhlilah
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Playerpro123

Posted 16 October 2018 - 5:10 pm
Alhamdulilah
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 calexus5678

Edited 18 October 2018 - 2:13 pm by calexus5678
As for emi, not even gonna bother to reply anymore, after claiming i make a strawman argument when you made the same argument one or two posts earlier (i was just responding) i just can't take your chit seriously anymore. Deal with my opinion or don't, i'm not too bothered ;)

The only assertion I am making is that Conor McGregor was not the same fighter who fought Eddie Alvarez. Get your panties in a bunch all you want.. We can talk about every second of the fight, but I seriously doubt you could hang at that level.

And where did I make a strawman argument..? Exactly... ****.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 October 2018 - 4:03 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
The only assertion I am making is that Conor McGregor was not the same fighter who fought Eddie Alvarez. Get your panties in a bunch all you want.. We can talk about every second of the fight, but I seriously doubt you could hang at that level.

And where did I make a strawman argument..? Exactly... ****.
lol, listen to yourself, you're always wrong about fights but you 'seriously doubt i could hang at that level', pahahahahaha, do you honestly know how silly this sounds? Come on emi, wise up a bit lol.

Also, 'exactly...****', and i'm the one getting my panties in a bunch? Oh the sweet irony, you're the only one throwing petty insults around, then claiming my panties are in a bunch loooool. The irony of you crying about not being able to take other peoples opinions, because i posted an opinion different to yours... too funny rofl

You're not worth my time son.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 October 2018 - 5:55 pm
Mcgregor should just retire. He is already kinda a laughing stock after Khabib fight.. Look at Ronda Rousey nobody respect her anymore
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Th0m

Posted 19 October 2018 - 1:12 am
If Rondar has millions of fans then I am one of them.
If she has only one fan then it's me.
And if she has no fan then it means I am dead but I will always remain her true fan till my last breath.

If Conerr has millions of fans then I am one of them.
If he has only one fan then it's me.
And if he has no fan then it means I am dead but I will always remain his true fan till my last breath.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 calexus5678

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:21 am
lol, listen to yourself, you're always wrong about fights but you 'seriously doubt i could hang at that level', pahahahahaha, do you honestly know how silly this sounds? Come on emi, wise up a bit lol.

Also, 'exactly...****', and i'm the one getting my panties in a bunch? Oh the sweet irony, you're the only one throwing petty insults around, then claiming my panties are in a bunch loooool. The irony of you crying about not being able to take other peoples opinions, because i posted an opinion different to yours... too funny rofl

You're not worth my time son.

I called you an **** because you clearly don't know what a strawman argument is yet decided to accuse me of using it anyway... You started this thread with 'Khabib will molest'; hardly the statement of an unobjective observer.

You push your opinion as fact with lots of generalised statements but rarely refer to anything specific.. Lots of style, no substance... ;)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 GS_iQuo

Edited 19 October 2018 - 6:39 pm by GS_iQuo
no point gathering unwanted attention. but its true.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 October 2018 - 7:19 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
I called you an **** because you clearly don't know what a strawman argument is yet decided to accuse me of using it anyway... You started this thread with 'Khabib will molest'; hardly the statement of an unobjective observer.

You push your opinion as fact with lots of generalised statements but rarely refer to anything specific.. Lots of style, no substance... ;)
I'm aware of what a strawman argument is thanks lol, I suggest you read through your own posts. Anyway we digress...

What happened? Did khabib not molest Conor? How is that an unobjective post? Stating one fighter is far better is unobjective? So if I said, khabib will molest Artem lobov, is that also unobjective? Are you making this **** up as you go along lol? I'm sorry i don't go into a highly detailed analysis to support my opinion everytime i post it, but if you had asked, i would have happily stated why my opinion is what it is (My opinion that turned out to be accurate, i might add ;)). If you take the time to read my posts properly, I also did state Conor can win, i just think it's 70/30 in khabibs favor (I actually used the term I THINK too, and your jimmies are still rustled, ****ing hilarious). In hindsight i actually think I gave conor too much credit with 70/30, but there were a lot of unknown variables.

When i state my opinion, do i need to state 'this is my opinion' every time i post it so you don't think i'm pushing it as fact? Really? Or is it always assumed what someone is posting, on a subjective topic, is opinion? In future i'll make sure i sign off every post with 'IMO' so i don't hurt your feelings, okay petal?

I'm done wasting time with you, i don't really care what pseudo-intellectual crap you respond with, i'm truly sorry my opinion has hurt you so deeply. (This is my opinion btw, not fact, just a disclaimer so you don't get hurt again)
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 calexus5678

Edited 19 October 2018 - 7:26 pm by calexus5678
Well if you're saying you had it 70/30 and Conor got absolutely destroyed, maybe you can at least sympathise with the opinion that he wasn't fighting 100%. Just by watching the fight, it should be noticeable as an unobjective fact.. IMO (not a coping strategy)..

Edit: I'm talking about his in and out movement, and his reactions and more stuff, but don't want to get too pseudo-intellectual for you...
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 October 2018 - 7:35 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Well if you're saying you had it 70/30 and Conor got absolutely destroyed, maybe you can at least sympathise with the opinion that he wasn't fighting 100%. Just by watching the fight, it should be noticeable as an unobjective fact.. IMO (not a coping strategy)..
Since you're now being civil i'll respond ;)

I sympathise with it but I personally feel it's a cope. Why? Conor knew what was at stake, his coaches claimed his training was as good as it's ever been and he looked 'great', he has all the money and resources to really push it, he looked good in the weigh ins (IMO), and he knew how dangerous khabib is. Does it mean it's a fact he was himself? No. But i personally feel he was, and i kind of had a feeling there would be many excuses made for Conor if khabib won. It doesn't mean i'm against a rematch, although i feel it would largely go the same way, i simply don't think an instant rematch is deserved, as if the tables were turned Khabib certainly wouldn't be granted one. I feel rematches should be for close fights, and all a rematch serves to do is stall the division further, which I feel conor has done enough of already. Tony has been waiting far too long as it is, but i'd be happy to see conor take one fight vs a top 5-6 guy then fight khabib again.

Just saw your edit: As for his movement, I honestly thought it looked fine before he got taken down and i've always been a fan of conors movement even if not a fan of conor himself. I think his movement after was impaired because of the psychological damage Khabib did to him in the first round as well as being a little tired, and it's something we've seen with other guys khabib has fought. We've also seen vs Nate diaz that when conor is tired his movement suffers.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 20 October 2018 - 1:53 am
Was conor at his best ..... no
Does khbaib do the same thing to all... yes

Me im a fighter not a lay and pray.... i said it from thye start how it would go
one sided
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 20 October 2018 - 2:14 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
It shouldnt be a re... tony deserves his shot and tbh i fancy tony...not a big draw though

Rick me and u speak, and i get it your a conor hater whether u admit or not i can make my own judgement, i get it with fan boys but we are getting it now with khabib too... i said from day dot one sided and u agreed dot#

Btw i wont make excuses

How it should go:

Tony v khabib

Conor v diaz

I do think conor is #1
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 20 October 2018 - 3:19 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Those are fair matchups, i'd be okay with conor vs nate winner having a shot after.

I dont think what khabib did that fight was lay and pray, he dropped him on standup, had some heavy ground and pound and finished the fight with a sub, isn't like he just laid on him like GSP used to his opponents.

But yes, the 'new' khabib bangwagoners are just as annoying as the conor **** riders.

連結 | 回應 | 引用
123456789[10]1112
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 176 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests