Khans 1v1 Tournament

[I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 30 January 2011 - 6:33 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
You must login into Voobly to view image

After the recent successful tourneys I thought it was only fitting to have a tourney in an old classic map. I went for khans purely on the basis that we dont really need any rules as the map is completely fair and the FACT that camping puts you at a disadvantage. I also thought with the simplicity of the map really anybody can particape for a laugh

DATE: Sunday the 30th of January 2011 8pm GMT

DOWNLOAD MAP: Khans Blood 4p.scx

Game setting rules:

Map: Khans Blood 4p.scx No Other map will be allowed.
Speed: Fast
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record Game: Failure to do so will result in no disputes being available. You will not be required to upload records except in an issue of a dispute. Word of mouth will be good enough for advancing, but always be safe by taking a screenshot of victory message with score stats showing (F4).
Cheats DISABLED!
All tech DISABLED!
Player 1 vs Player 2, no other positions allowed.
Civilization: Mongols (No other civ will be allowed, end of discussion)
All rounds including the final will be in the format of bo3 (Best of three). Both players must play as both red and blue and the person who kills his opponent fastest if there is a tie will decide which colour they want for final

It is YOUR DUTY to make sure game settings are set correctly. If they are not, and host refuses to change them to the correct setting, please contact a Voobly tournament mod.

Tournament Rules:

Dropping:
Dropping will be determined based on current game state:
If the winner dropped, then the match will be replayed.
If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be replayed.
If the loser is dropping (and it's clear he's losing), then the other person will move on and the dropped will be DQ'd.

All aspects, plus others not listed, will be analyzed before making a decision by tournament runners and others as they see fit.

Camping:
Theres no rules on this as to put simply camping doesnt work in khans

Third Party Tools:
The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Misc:

You will have ten minutes to report to your first round game, or you will receive a lost and be eliminated from the tournament. You are also expected to play future rounds as soon as possible. Both issues may be extended at the tournament mods' discretion.

All matches will be required to be played in the tournament lobby of voobly, located here: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/13/70 No other lobbies/clients will be allowed. Any issues with the client that may arise will be dealt with by the tournament mods/admins as they are presented.

You may only play on your account, and may only enter the tournament with one account. This also includes playing for someone else if your account was eliminated. Failure to follow this rule will result in disqualification of all involved accounts.

Any use of a map bug, known or not known, will result in disqualification from tournament. You have been warned.

Any rule can be added/modified at any time as seen fit by a Voobly tournament mod. This rule exists to stop and punish potential exploitation of loopholes in current rules.

All matches must be reported before advancing to the next round in the appropriate section. Games must be recorded therefore. The games may be uploaded to [You must login to view link]

Spawn glitching is not allowed

Brackets:
TBD after signups close.

PRIZES: Will be shields put on your profile to show your achievement

gkfhmfn7ftxfa3h6630czek68zzo8fjn
vvw8x6whi8u0h09ij9xetu4m333aobgh
d9a8yjb9xfru7q5f7vyxvh3590r6dz8p

To sign up you must agree to the rules and state your full user name for the the tourney

1. [I3acI]MarTy_
2. [ViCiouS]D3ADW1NG
3. [s1L3nT]Simon
4. _LC_Mau5_RTK
5. [ViCiouS]H00dluM
6. [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps
7. [ViCiouS]MrArchy
8. [I3acI]Army1_
9. NewLove
10. ILoveHardy
11. [CL's]_seba_
12. _LC_ViC3lz_
13. _LC_MeTaL_RTK
14. [Gx]Carnage_
15. [ B ]Kuvvy
16. [ViCiouS]Louis
17. [FMIF]K2_fujative_K2
18. Felipe_LxMxDxS
19. SaMBo___
20. [I3acI]xTrunks
21. _DZ_Light_
22. [ViCiouS]Shinobi__
23. [K]King_Myth
24. [ B ]Stryker
25. [NexGen]TheWorldIsMine
26. [NsK]aLeJ0
27. [Gx]tr4sit0n3or
28. [DZ]metalgreimon2
29. [Gx]Takeover
30. [ViCiouS]Cuuteen
31. [Color]ChupeteSuazo
32. [ViCiouS]RexRoth
33. [I3acI]__eT__
34. [ViCiouS]Sneak_
35. _LC_CarL0z
36. [I3acI]MuIzDa
37. _AZTK_Lelouch
38. [Vicious]__n00b_
39. [Cir]SeXxTreme
40. [I3acI]TarGa_
41. [ViCiouS]8BaLL__
42. _LC_12ecI
43. [I3acI]_SpaceCake
44. Jin_Frecss
45. [ImPacT]P1be
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Mr_Mike

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:18 am
i urge you to change the map to the =V= Khans Blood 4p as the one you have selected is the worst khans map made. I dont know who edited it or why but it is ugly and they did a terrible job. The 4p is the traditional map edited for 4 players, but still perfect for 1v1.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:56 am
You can use the 4p map (horizonal spots) or the map I made awhile back (vertical spots), but yes please avoid that crappy map you have selected now.

"All rounds apart from the final will be in the format of bo3 (Best of three). Including the final"

Might want to rephrase that. lol
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 MrGoose

Posted 14 January 2011 - 1:13 am
Sign me up :) and I would prefer v2 cuz that's the way was played on zone but maybe the 4P or the 1v1 map would be fine.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 United

Posted 14 January 2011 - 1:21 am
I'm in
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 14 January 2011 - 1:34 am
Change the map to 4Player.

and im in.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BuriedInVerona

Posted 14 January 2011 - 1:40 am
5am... can't make it
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 14 January 2011 - 1:55 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
I initially just put that version down just to get the ball rolling. Dont worry guys we will go with the map most are happiest with, which so far looks like 4p.

Ben 5am is easy :p
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps

Posted 14 January 2011 - 9:23 pm
GoogleMaps is in
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Archyz

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:45 am
2nd place from the last khanz tournament, reporting in.

I'm coming for you Louis, if you sign up.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 January 2011 - 6:00 am
Ok lads the tourney is back on
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 10_yrs_from_now

Posted 16 January 2011 - 8:05 am
Have the super secret prizes been revealed yet? cuz otherwise im not joining :P
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 NewLove

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:09 am
newlove is in
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 MrGoose

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:32 pm
Gonna be the best and a real tournament!!!
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 ['BS']_seba

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:54 pm
_seba_ is in

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]2345
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 66 posts
轉至討論版面:
8 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 8 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (77 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (30 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (29 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (28 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (21 Người chơi)
TDII (16 Người chơi)
Sheep vs Wolf 2 - mod GUIDE (16 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: