Top 5 players of all time (R6)

aanth_rwr

Posted 4 March 2013 - 8:38 am
In reality no one was the best.. when we had people making patches and selling cheats to kids.. and many corrupt ladders .. oh the cycle of r6
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 juny1976

Posted 7 March 2013 - 8:23 am
Ronie Yazgie from old IGZ have score max points 10000
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Jester

Edited 8 March 2013 - 2:00 am by Jester
Thanks Chris (pretorian) that was nice of you to say the things you did. You were a good friend and one of the best nemesis a kid could have asked for.

Whats up Nautica, McCoy and anyone else that mentioned me.

I don't have a lot of time right now but when things slow down and I do have more time I will throw the ladder software from MR6 back up online. I will try to throw together an AC as well. It won't be anything special but it will stop anything that's out there.

I wouldn't want to run the site or anything like that because of time. I don't even know how much I would play but if the right person was interested in running it just email me derekhoneycutt [at] [gmail] . [com]
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 9 March 2013 - 10:19 pm
aanth_rwr wrote:
Sean.. realist as in ted? before he was even named Realist he was in my clan as .. snipe_rwr or some ****. in the roger wilco days..
then he joined TDP and got cheats from StAnZa. so stop sticking up for players that were never good.
LOL. sean youre too funny. stop trolling the forums and come play some games newb
Yes, Realist as in Ted. While I agree wholeheartedly that Stanza sucks, Ted wasn't a cheater. I was clanning with Ted in 1999/2000 with ePiK, long before he became a Zone celebrity. I was also in TDP with him, as well as a few other clans. Trust me, he didn't cheat. In all fairness, I cheated on 1.09c and 1.09d, before Portal came out. I would use Medic, but would turn it on and off so nobody would suspect me of cheating because back in '99 and 2000, when you got banned you stayed banned. There wasn't any of this post-2004 bull**** where you got unbanned after you apologized to the admins.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 MIN_Rms

Posted 16 March 2013 - 9:51 pm
SUP?

Top 5 fraggers (**** nades) of all time:

Shaft
RmS
Tuke
Rms
Tuke

Good times..
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 aanth_rwr

Posted 19 March 2013 - 2:25 am
me and dantheman are best fraggers :D just owned dream maker in 1v1.. anyone else want a piece? he still has to report ^.^;; we got a ladder up for us to r6 match on rsl site
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 19 March 2013 - 4:17 am
aanth_rwr wrote:
me and dantheman are best fraggers :D just owned dream maker in 1v1.. anyone else want a piece? he still has to report ^.^;; we got a ladder up for us to r6 match on rsl site
Go back to campaign, Tony.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Cypher_D2R

Posted 28 March 2013 - 2:13 pm
Newbs.. all of you.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 28 March 2013 - 7:36 pm
Cypher_D2R wrote:
Newbs.. all of you.
Says one of the biggest nobodies ever.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Cypher_D2R

Posted 29 March 2013 - 1:46 pm
Troll status updated to 2013 Sean. Need to get out of your parents basement my child it will do you some good.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

Edited 30 March 2013 - 8:08 pm by BBK__Sean86
Cypher_D2R wrote:
Troll status updated to 2013 Sean. Need to get out of your parents basement my child it will do you some good.
Aren't you still living with your parents, or did that carpet business you started with a bunch of illegals take off? How about that modeling career of yours? Your life is full of win. Let's keep reaching for the stars, Cliff.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Cypher_D2R

Posted 31 March 2013 - 8:39 am
I think the question we all have for you sean is "Are you still obese?" The R6 community may have been dead from sometime but we still keep in touch. We worry for you, really we do. We believe that you can drop that pounds of lard one day, just keep your head up...if you can.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 31 March 2013 - 9:46 pm
Cypher_D2R wrote:
I think the question we all have for you sean is "Are you still obese?" The R6 community may have been dead from sometime but we still keep in touch. We worry for you, really we do. We believe that you can drop that pounds of lard one day, just keep your head up...if you can.
That's the best you could do, Cliff? Come on, I expected more from you. Pitiful. I thought you would have gone crying to the forum admins by now, you know, like you did in the Voobly lobby to get me banned after Kuro and I made you cry.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 LtAce_TFR

Posted 1 April 2013 - 9:38 pm
Wow people still play R6? I ran into this after being banned from a server for cheating on black ops. I figured I would show them my old school reputation to clear it up. So whats up everyone? Anyone I played with still around?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 LtAce_TFR

Posted 1 April 2013 - 9:52 pm
NUGG! Whats up man! I haven't heard from you in forever! How have you been? Ive been playing from Black ops on pc.. getting banned for being too good. lol If people only knew! We used to rock fools!

連結 | 回應 | 引用
«891011121314151617181920[21]22232425262728
Displaying 301 - 315 out of 414 posts
轉至討論版面:
5 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 5 guests