increased my internet plan, it got worse

AbaCadabra

Posted 19 October 2018 - 9:45 am
I had a 1MB connection, connected very fast to everyone.
Now I've hired a 10MB plan from another carrier.
I can not connect with the players, I get fp for everyone, sometimes it connects but I have to wait a lot.
I already opened the door 16000 and all the others! I was able to play using the vpn windscribe program, but it does not work anymore, what else should I do? All sites got faster except voobly!
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 kitt

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:06 pm
hi
check with your new isp if the plan you are now on involves a shared public ip. if it does ask them open port 16000udp to your pc.
Quote:
I already opened the door 16000 and all the others
what exactly does that mean?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AbaCadabra

Posted 19 October 2018 - 6:28 pm
The connection with voobly, only now works after opening port 16000, as in the photo. But I get FP with most of the players, I do not understand this, I have improved my internet plan! I just can not play anymore because I'm kicked out of the games!
Attachments:
porta.png (file size: 57.55 KB)

連結 | 回應 | 引用
 hassan

Edited 19 October 2018 - 7:36 pm by hassan
AbaCadabra wrote:
The connection with voobly, only now works after opening port 16000, as in the photo. But I get FP with most of the players, I do not understand this, I have improved my internet plan! I just can not play anymore because I'm kicked out of the games!
Hi.

You'll need to set a static IP. Please follow this link :
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1034+How+to+configure+a+static+ip+address
Don't forget to follow all steps.

After setting it, the IP you set for your router should be your computer's IP instead of "192.168.0.1" :

You must login into Voobly to view image

Then save/reboot your router and try.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AbaCadabra

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:07 pm
Thanks for the help, but my internet does not work with static ip. I tried every way. I give up, GG, thanks for the patience =]
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 hassan

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:13 pm
Can you go again in the port forwarding on your router. Like the previous screen but you pick your computer's name and click the arrows in the left? Have a try, we're here to try to solve that issue.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AbaCadabra

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:25 am
keep fp for half the players. Is the problem really the door? I was using the Windscribe Proxy program and I was able to play normally. Just stopped working, the problem would be another?
Attachments:
port2.png (file size: 23.7 KB)
Sem ttulo.png (file size: 213.86 KB)
P3.png (file size: 20.26 KB)

連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AbaCadabra

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:39 am
the internet does not want to work with static ip = [
Attachments:
p4.png (file size: 27.15 KB)

連結 | 回應 | 引用
 hassan

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:42 am
AbaCadabra wrote:
the internet does not want to work with static ip = [

Oh that's not where you should put a static IP or no. Leave this one as you found it (or with the functionnal setting). I've asked to put a static IP for your computer.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 AbaCadabra

Posted 21 October 2018 - 3:10 am
I managed to put a static ip, open the doors and still the problem continues, I believe that is not a problem of doors =[
Attachments:
333.png (file size: 14.48 KB)
222.png (file size: 30.85 KB)
11.png (file size: 31.22 KB)

連結 | 回應 | 引用
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:16 pm
Make the same configuration but instead on the [You must login to view link] tab. Afterwards, please remove the old configuration made in the port forwarding section.
I understand it's confusing because different routers use different terminology. Hope it helps :)

連結 | 回應 | 引用
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
AoKTS updates (87 Người chơi)
Word Association (83 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (73 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (62 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (45 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (31 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: